Tuesday, 17 June 2008

This Made Me Laugh

I've been told off for spending acres of time trawling through the internet, but I just can't help myself. I found this yesterday whilst clicking on the 'Next Blog' button. http://tartania.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure if it's very very funny or just plain pervy, but it's all about sex and money. The creator reckons she's female but I'm not so sure. It's the type of thing my old art lecturer would have come up with and he was kicked out of St. Martins for making mucky movies with his students and claiming they were art. If nothing else tartania's blogspot is a nice gallery of hairstyles . . . and now I know I'm normal . . . well actually that had been bothering me lately . . .

I may be reviewing other blogs in the future, seems like it could be a fun hobby and I love research.

No comments: