Monday, 7 July 2008

Am I Really?

It has been suggested that I go on a 'How to be Nice' course if I'm ever to find a new boyfriend. Apparently I can no longer afford to rely on looks alone; I'm going to need an attractive personality now that I'm 'aging'. Thanks Mum. I'm not that horrible. Am I? If anybody knows of any 'How to be Nice' courses, then do please let me know.

Anyhow, changing the subject to something I posted about last week; I found this quote in The Independent:

'The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself'' - George Bernard Shaw

See, someone should have pointed this out to the marketing folk at Vauxhall . .

And before I forget: No, I haven't been watching Big Brother; it's the biggest load of banal tosh on telly . . . but when I do vaguely catch a glimpse of it . . . that bloke Dale always looks like a perplexed blow-up doll deep in concentration . . .

I will be nice tomorrow.

No comments: