Tuesday, 5 August 2008

I Don't Have an Issue with Vauxhall!

It has be suggested that I have an issue with Vauxhall. No I don't! I just think their ads are crap! To put the record straight: my Uncle Bill used to work at Vauxhall, my Grandad used to drive a green Vauxhall Viva, and my second car was a silver Vauxhall Nova GTE. It kept getting nicked though.

To add a bit more personal padding: I grew up in a male dominated household; the most glamorous woman in my life was my Auntie Pam. On the rare occasion that I remember seeing her, she would be wearing the slinkiest of black evening dresses topped off with a feather boa, a sophisticated Sobranie cigarette would hang loosely from her lips and she would then swan off somewhere a lot more exciting, leaving me in front of the telly with my Dad and my brothers. I thought she was the epitome of style and glamour. I wanted to grow up to be just like her. She owned an Advertising Agency.

No comments: