Thursday, 28 August 2008

Teach Me to be a Lady Mrs Pouncer

There's a lady in the Blog World called Mrs Pouncer, she's extremely charming and erudite and puts me to shame. I'm hoping that she'll teach me how to be a lady - just like what she is. I know I have vulgar ways and that I'm not much more than a gutteral peroxide blonde in need of a good scrubbing, inside and out; and that I'm no better than I ought to be (so my Mum's always saying) . . . but this is why I need you Mrs Pouncer . . . I think my vulgar ways are putting the gentlemen off . . . I'm fun for a frolic . . . a bag of pork scratchings and a Moscow Mule, but that's about it.
I know that Mrs Pouncer won't come here to give me instruction, it's far too grubby, but I'm hoping she'll sort me out over at hers . . . she's about the poshest person I've ever met . . . so I've linked her as 'HRH'. And she seems to know so much about flattering underwear, which is always a plus.

6 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Haha! She also spends a lot of time commenting in the 'Cape to Rio' blog of Dr Maroon, with whom she has a peculiar affinity. She may not be as posh as she appears to be.

Mrs Pouncer said...

I am astounded that anyone has noticed. My liaison with Dr Maroon is purely professional and mutually beneficial. It is rooted in the graceful old tradition of getting completely pissed on Friday nights, followed by mass-deletions on Saturday mornings. It is a niche interest, but one that we are keen to nurture.
I am as posh as I appear to be; posher actually.

scarlet-blue said...

Well, I had found that all rather curious . . . amusing and distracting!

wendyhouse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wendyhouse said...

Mrs P, deleting on a saturday sounds like something a Mr. Himmler might have deamt of to offend people who hold the Saturday as a special day.

Posher indeed, you are a card!
Wendums

scarlet-blue said...

Yep, Wendy, I had to get up really early on Saturday morning to print it all off . . . mass deletions never a good idea.
I tidied you up; I hope you don't mind.
Sx