Many thanks to Mr U for this award...
To accept this award I have to write down 10 true facts about myself. Here goes then...
1) I am not GINGER.
2) When I was eight I fell off a chair that I'd been standing on. I had been vigorously impersonating a weeping willow blowing in the wind; the back of the chair tilted upwards and caught me unawares. I still have a dimple on my right buttock.
3) I once worked in Lloyd's of London, on a box.
4) I got 'Unclassified' in my Maths 'O' Level.
5) I came third in an egg and spoon race when I was six. Generally I am not good at sport.
6) I am blind as a bat without contact lenses or glasses.
7) I was once photographed on the London Underground by an American tourist. I was on my way to a Cure concert.
8) I couldn't read until I was seven and was put on 'special' reading books to help me learn.
9) I was once a contestant on a TV game show. I didn't win anything.
10) A donkey once stood on me.
I'm supposed to pass this award on... and I'd like to pass it on to the first five people who comment on this post...