Today is a very special day on the Scarlet Blue calendar; I am two!!! *does special toddler dance*, meaning I have now been blogging for two years. Who'd have thought?! Two years of adverts and bush craft!
Anyhow, as luck would have it, I have also received an award from Technobabe, which is a perfect way to celebrate being on the blog AND, serendipitously, it is The Blue Award....
To accept this award I have to answer the following questions posed by Technobabe and then I have to make up ten of my own and pass the award on to six questionable bloggers.
1. What is one thing you do not want to write about in your blog?
I try to avoid writing about motorways and traffic news. This is sometimes difficut for me because I have a fetish for motorway service stations, particularly the Soltice service station off the A303 near Amesbury.
The year 2000 is also blacklisted.
2. If you were able to travel anyplace for a month, where would you want to go?
3. What is your favourite book reading genre?
Comedy/Drama; my favourite authors are David Lodge, Jonathan Coe and Mavis Cheek. I like books that make me think whilst I'm laughing.
4. How old do you have to be to consider yourself really old?
5. What part of blogging do you enjoy most?
The party in the comments box.
6. If you were looking for a roommate, what is your ideal roomie?
A wide screen HD ready television.
7. What does the word spiritual mean to you?
Cheesecloth blouses, patchwork floaty skirts and crocheted shawls.... Oh, and experiments with tie-dye and potato printing.
8. How many siblings do you have?
9. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Thankfully never a serious one. But I have been stood on by a donkey.
10. Do you have a pet?
And I'd like to pose these ten questions:-
1. Do you prefer asking questions or answering them?
2. What is your favourite joke? [Or favourite one liner?]
3. Have you ever fantasized about being on Big Brother [the well known TV show... I'm not alluding to incest]?
4. Have you ever wanted to enter a talent show?
5. Is Simon Cowell really necessary?
6. Tea or coffee?
7. What is your favourite perfume? Or smell?
8. What is the quickest route to Wales from where you live?
9. What does the word 'Wales' conjure to your mind?
10. Are you dreading dreaming up ten questions to ask six bloggers?
To the following six bloggers:-
1. Mrs French
2. Mr Swings
6. Mr Mags
Many thanks to everybody who has partied in my comments box over the last two years! Shall we have cake now....?